Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Heh.

Hey,

I'm feeling stressed out, and emotionally conflicted and tired.

Lots of shitty things have been happening lately, and granted - most of them are not happening to me, but I still feel the effects regardless. It sucks, and I'm tired of rolling with the punches. I just want to sleep and ignore the punches for a long while.

Aside from that today I painted my room. It looks awesome and I'm really, really excited to get my stuff in there. I just don't know how long it's going to take seeing as I don't own a truck, or have a lot of friends with trucks.

Something will come along eventually, and I might eventually start blogging regularly again. Life has just really, really caught up with me.

I'm going to see where it's going to take me. I have a feeling that starting Sunday I'm going to be having a pretty hard time. It's my dad's birthday and the one year mark of his death is rapidly approaching. I'm going to just try to keep to myself for a while, and hopefully write thought it. I'll see how it goes.

For now, I will sleep.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment