Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Payne

Hiiiiii


Today Katelynn and I went to the townhouse to meet up with a potential roommate, waited for like an hour, and she of course didn't show up. So I went grocery shopping for the house and the townhouse and then had to rush home to let the couch cleaner dude inside. After that I sat outside and gave my moral support while Holly mowed the grass, and drank three beers. It was a fantastically good time, let me tell you.

Also I got a book in the mail from Chris Payne. I started reading that while I was outside and I like it a lot so far. Once I'm done he wants me to write a review so I'll post that on here and on LibraryThing.com.

Anyway, for now I'm going to relax and try to pack up some of my things and see how well that goes. But let's be honest I probably won't. The beer is making me sleepy so I will probably just go to sleep.

See ya tomorrow!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment