Monday, August 16, 2010

Update

Hi hello!

What's been going on with my giant fan base? Did you all miss me? I thought so. I know I've skipped a lot this week too, but like I've been saying - life is catching up to me.

It's been a pretty busy week, what with Katelynn's car breaking down every other day, and my dad's birthday being yesterday we barley had time to breathe. We all decided to go the traditional route and still do the BBQ for my dad's birthday. In the middle of it Holly, Angie and myself took off and went to the cemetery where we placed Rylee's dog tag, and a chick-o-stick on my dad and mom's grave. We also decided we would drink a beer there in his honor. Though he would have preferred us to drink a Budweiser, we drank Bud Light, because we have bitch guts. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. However there was a baseball game going on at the field which made it a little awkward. Can you imagine enjoying your child's baseball game and then looking over and seeing three girls drinking beer on a gravestone. Weird.

Fuck 'em though.

Today I got a call from Kim's mom - Mamaw Betty which was a a pleasant semi-surprise. I had emailed her husband in hopes of getting a hold of them, but I wasn't sure if I would be getting a response. I'm glad I did thought because I got to hear a pretty eye opening story from Mamaw and it made me feel a lot better about a lot of things I wonder about. Aside from that she gave me some pretty good advice and I'm just overall happy that I got to speak with her for the first time in over a year.

Once Holly got home from work we went to the Home Depot and got supplies for some projects we're going to knock out tomorrow. I still haven't moved any of my stuff over to the apartment which is another project that could maybe get done tomorrow. I'm not sure how ready I am for that leap though, even though I'm sure Katelynn and Ellen are more than ready to be blessed by my presence on the daily.

Anyway, that's about the only update-able things I have to fill ya'll in on. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, but let's be real - it's a slim chance. I'm a slacker, I love life.

See you soon suckas.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment