Sunday, July 18, 2010

Old Fashion Fun

Uh, so shit.

I'm hung over, and it sucks.

It spend the day yesterday laying on the deck, reading Sookie Stackhouse novels and drinking bloody marys - though I think I mentioned that part already. Katelynn got off work at 11, and got home like 45 minutes later. We were literally out of the house my midnight. I was so proud of her. So we go to the Walmart up here to try and cash her check, with no luck. So we sputtered to Monroe on fumes, got her check cashed at the Walmart here, bought some pomegranate vodka and headed to Denise and Tony's.

Buy the time we actually got there it was almost 2am and everyone was sleeping besides Chas, and Chris had showed up to keep him company and wait for us. We sat around for a while and played Never Have I ever, debating pitching a tent, debating coming here to get in the hot tub, and then eventually decided to go to the beach so we could see the sun rise. So we all pile into Chris' car and head out. We ended up in Newport Beach at the shittiest section of sand and dirt I've ever encountered. There was some kind of construction going on so it was pretty hit, not to mention we were not even facing the right direction to see the sun rise. So we played on the playground for a minute and then Chris brought us back to Denise and Tony's and then we went to Chas' and slept at like 8am.

AWESOME.

It sounds ridiculously boring, and I'm sorry that I put you all through it but I really didn't have anything else to talk about today. It was fun though, nothing too crazy. Just some good old fashion fun. I loved it because I knew we would be safe with Captain SxE so I didn't really have to be reserved. It's been way too long since I've just been able to let loose. It needs to happen more often I think, it put me in a ridiculously great mood today.

Anyway, that's all I guess. It's about to storm which means it's time for me to take a nap. See ya'll tomorrow!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment