Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ugh.

So, I haven't blogged in a couple days and I sincerely apologize.

Between getting the keys to the apartment, interviewing potential roommates and watching over my Grandma's house - it just kept slipping my mind. I feel like an asshole, but hey - sometimes life just catches up with you.

I'm obviously going to still try to blog as much as possible but the next few weeks are probably going to be pretty rough. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, my grandma and aunt finally got home from Vancoover today, so I'm spending the night in my house for the night. I need to make the most of these nights because it won't be much longer and it won't even be my home anymore. That part totally bums me out because I love this house and getting to be around Holly and the girls all the time. It's fine though, it's definitely time for me to spread my wings.

I'm tired now though, we've been playing Scene It! for what feels like hours and I'm definitely over it.

I'll try and be back tomorrow. I really, really will.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment