Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Mayhem.

Sup?

Today was all right. I started packing, and of course by started packing I really just mean that I folded some clothes. I got about half way through my clothes folding process when Holly called and told me that neither of us had anything to hear to the Mayhem Festival tomorrow. So I hopped right up and Autumn and I went shopping. We found some pretty cute things, and I simply can not wait to wear.

After that we all came home and I took Autumn to her dad's, picked up Hannah and went grocery shopping again. I realize that I just went yesterday but I forgot some key essentials to every day life, and to Mayhem.

So now here I sit, with Hannah blogging, and having a really hard time taking a joke. I don't know what my deal is but I'm a God damned train wreck. I should probably just sleep and be done with it. It's going to be a LONG day around drunk folks tomorrow. LUCKY me.

I'll be back to tell you ALL about it.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment