Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Primaries Day!

Well today was primaries day - and so far, I am pretty damn satisfied.

Virg Bernero and Rick Snyder are the democratic and republican candidates for Michigan governor respectively. For the longest time I was on the fence between voting Democratic or Republican because I was a pretty huge fan of both Bernero and Snyder. So the way I look at it, for the time being, I'm happy either way.

Besides it being primaries day it was also suppose to be Move In day for Katelynn and I. We didn't actually move anything, because we don't ever seem to have any help, but we did go and buy all the necessities, such as shower curtains, dishrags, and stuff like that. I'm getting pretty excited but I'm also pretty freaked out. I know it's in everyone's best interest but it's still a scary situation, especially because we don't have a roommate yet. It'll happen eventually, however it's suppose to.

Anyway, I have a lot of packing and stuff to do so I should probably get off here and get to it or Katelynn will likely drive a stake through my heart tomorrow.

See you then, as long as I haven't been murdered.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment