Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reoccurring.

I've been having this reoccurring dream.

It always starts off as part of a different dream. That part of the dream is always random and never the same. Then it breaks off to me standing in a random place with a random person. Then I hear a phone ringing only to realize that it's in my hand. So I answer the phone and start walking away from whoever I'm with. As soon as I answer the phone I realize that it's my dad, and I realize that I am someplace beautiful. The first time I dreamt this I was walking through a green grassy meadow with a forest on the other side. When I dreamt this last night I was standing by a river. In the first dream my dad told me that he was okay, and that he was happy. In my dream last night he was asking about my life. He asked me how the townhouse was coming along, and just generally how I was doing. This time around I specifically remember trying not to cry. Usually the dream ends there, but last night it continued. Once I hung up the phone I was talking to my sisters, and Holly told me that she has had Dad call her also. Angie of course got upset and asked why it wasn't happening to her and we told her that because she was more susceptible to the other world, that they didn't want to freak her out. She accepted that answer, and I finally woke up.

I know that I've had this dream on more than two occasions, I just remember these specific two the most. I think it's just weird to me because I've never had reoccurring dreams in my life, and this is not the only one that I've had repeatedly in the last few months. I'm not really sure what to make of it, but it's definitely strange.

But, speaking of my dad I got some pretty crappy news today regarding his car and I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Hopefully something will get figured out, but I'm really, really sick of rolling with the punches.

Until another time...
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment