Friday, June 4, 2010

Loosen Your Collar

Greeeeetings,


Today was annoying. I have something worrisome on my mind, I still don't have a job, and STUPID bitches are pissing me off.

Needless to say, I am pretty excited that it's Friday. Though, I may not be able to do anything depending on what way things turn. I'm praying it all will turn out of the better though. I'm hoping you're praying too. Even if I sit at home I need things to be okay.

I wish Katelynn was here. I became so used to having her with me every waking and non waking minute of my life that I feel a little bit lost without her. Hopefully we will be reunited soon, before I start recording myself singing Kelly Clarkson songs and sending them to her. It could possibly be torture.

So now I'm just sitting here, trying not to be pissed off and waiting to see what direction the day is going to take me in.

Wish us all luck. We might need it.

See ya tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment