Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Search Continues..

Woo! Day three of blogging from Grammy's house.

I don't mind doing this for them because I know they appreciate it...but their dog hates me. She won't ever go outside when I need her to and then I end up having to leave her for long hours. It's horrible. I feel so sorry for her, but what am I suppose to do?

Anyway, Katelynn and I were suppose to conduct roommate interviews today buuuut none of them seemed to work out for one reason or another. I was feeling pretty aggravated and feisty for a while but then Katelynn's parents stopped over and saw the apartment. I don't know what it is about those two but they are immediate spirit lifters. My bad mood was wiped away instantly. They are angels.

Tomorrow I'll probably go out and hunt around some more and then I want to go and visit Shane's grave. It's been way too long, I'm going to try and get my friend Adi to come with me, who knows if I'll be able to get a hold of him or not though. We'll see.

I'm out for now. See ya tomorrow biatches.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment