Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hoping!!

Hello,

I HOPE today is going to be amazing! I have plans to go see Corey Smith at The Blind Pig, but I probably won't go if I don't have anyone to go with. My friend is a little freaked out about the roads and she would have to drive up here from Monroe, so let's all just keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't snow anymore and the roads are fine!

I've seen Corey before in November. We drove down to Bowling Green, and it was seriously so much fun. So hopefully we'll get to have more fun tonight, especially because he's so close to home.

Other than that, I really don't have much going on to talk about today. The bathroom paining is disastrous. I still haven't taken the painter's tape off the wall because I'm scared of peeling, that's something that I'll have to get to eventually I guess. We're probably going to start over in the downstairs bathroom, it's just a really bad color and I did a terrible job.

Anyway, here I go copping out, but I don't have anything to say. I still wrote, so it still counts. Wish me luck on finding a concert going buddy! Hopefully tomorrow I will have good pictures, and good times to share.

Enjoy your day people!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment