Sunday, January 24, 2010

Painting

Hurray! No more letters! I've done my weeks worth of letter writing and I am finally free!!!

I seriously thought that it would be kind of fun and exciting to write a new letter every single day of the week. Well let me tell you, it's not. Annoying is the word.

Anyway, today's post is coming in a bit later than normal because I have a little "Paint the bathrooms" project going on. Like my letter writing I thought it would be pretty fun, but nothing is fun when you keep getting told you suck at it. I guess I should probably just face the music and come to terms with my inability to paint walls. I still kind of blame the lack of edgers in my life for the terrible ceiling job though. Whatever, fuck it. It's hard to be good at something you've only done once in your life, and I am certainly not a natural at anything.

After the paining is done tonight I have big plans to try and get into this book that's due back at the library pretty soon and watch all the Conan O'Brian and Jersey Shore things on the DVR. Woo, sounds thrilling. I am looking forward to the peace and quite though, I had a pretty loud and obnoxious weekend. Luckily the girls don't have school tomorrow so they are staying at other places. Hurray! Um, I do love them, regardless of what it seems.

So yeah, an edger has just arrived in my life so I suppose it's time to see if I can do this any better on bathroom #2. Freaking yay.

As always, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment