Friday, January 15, 2010

Movie Night

Aye,

Today was rough. I went out to the cemetery and visited my mom and dad's grave. It's the first time I've seen the new stone in the day light. It's so beautiful. It's really weird how some people do all of their grieving right away, while others it takes weeks, months and years. I think I'm definitely a delayed griever.

It happens though, and I know I will be okay. So it's time to move past it.

Anyway, besides today I have been very happy lately. I've finally figured out that I can talk about my feelings, and that it doesn't weird people out as much as it weirds me out. I'm really grateful for all the people in my life that I've suddenly found it so easy to talk to. No one probably even realizes how much they've helped me heal.

Either way..

It's Friday now though, so that means Movie Night. I'm not sure what we're going to watch but I STILL want to see 500 days of Summer. Zooey DesChanel is my girrrrrl.

That's all I've got for today, I know it's kind of a cop out but I had to post at least SOMETHING before I head out for Movie Night. It's hard telling when I'd be back, and I refuse to fail.

Have a good Friday everyone,
I'll talk atcha tomorrow.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment