Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So Ill

Aye,

When I started this I never thought there would be a day when I literally did not have it in my to blog. Today is that day.

Last night I was all set and ready to go to the Corey Smith show when my niece Autumn started throwing up. Well, it was up to me to clean it all up and her little bug seems to have attacked me also because about 10 minutes before I was going to leave I started puking my guts up. I've never been so violently ill in my entire life. What little sleep I did get was on the bathroom floor with my pillow and blanket, it was that bad. At about 1:30am my niece Hannah woke up with the same bug, and then my sister called me at 3:30am saying she took my nephew to the hospital because he was really sick, turns out he has the same thing. I don't know what it is but it's spreading like wildfire, so I suggest no one comes to visit.

Autumn is feeling better, which is good. Hopefully we'll all be close behind her, I'd like to be up off the couch for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I was thinking about trying to make the Corey Smith show in Grand Rapids tonight but I'm definitely not feeling up to it, I just hope he comes back to Michigan soon.

I don't know, I'm just rambling now so do us all a favor and send good thoughts our way in hopes of everyone feeling better quickly.

Sorry for such lame post lately, I'll be back on track soon.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment