Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eh.

Well,

I failed yesterday but it doesn't even matter. Katelynn will have you believe that it matters a great deal. But it doesn't. I don't care any longer.

Today I went on a job interview, I feel like it went pretty well. I'll find out on Monday whether I got it or not. I sure hope so because I'm getting pretty pissed off about everything.

So, after my interview Katelynn and I finally got the keys to our apartment - or key I should say. We haven't had a second one made yet. Tomorrow we're going to go in there and start cleaning it to our satisfaction so we can interview people on Thursday. We have a few offers, but none that I'm super excited about. I don't know how it's going to go but it's pretty stressful and I'm ready for things to be put into place.

As for now, we're at my Grammy and Aunt Kathy's house sitting the pooch. They went out of town so I promised them I'd say here for the week and keep their pets company.

Anyway, I'm going to get going because I'm severely aggravated with this day and I'm ready for it to be over.

See ya tomorrow...probably.

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment