Friday, July 23, 2010

Storms

Hiiiii


Man! Was it hot today or WHAT? We woke up pretty early and got some shopping done then came home and Holly left for the weekend. I'm just sitting here now waiting out the storms with Autumn until she goes over to Aunt Kathy's. A friend of mine is turning 21 today so they are having a crazy party for her here in Ypsilanti, so hopefully I can find someone sober to go with me. If not I'll probably just hang around here until Katelynn gets home and then watch endless episodes of Criminal Minds with her. We're awesome.

Tomorrow I have to bake about 6558758 cookies, and a few other things for the family reunion on Sunday. That should keep me busy for a pretty good portion of the day. I'm kind of looking forward to it. It should be a good time.

Anyway, I'm going to hop off here and get the house in order. I'll be back at some point tomorrow.

Peace&Chicken Grease
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment