Monday, July 12, 2010

Late

I am aware of my lateness. But at least I didn't forget. I actually didn't forget today I just got caught up and this is the first time I had a chance.

Today was pretty chill actually though, just busy and away from home chill. We got up and took Brad back to his house and swam for a while, until something monstrous stung me and I had to rip it's giant stinger out of my arm. I still have no idea what it was. After that we got out of the pool, went in and watched Valentine's Day and then went to Gram's and Aunt Kathy's house to eat dinner.

It was a pretty good time, Grams and I went through a bunch of her books and she gave me a lot of trashy romance novels, which I am pretty excited about. We also gushed over Fern Michael's. Don't be jealous, we're awesome.

After that Holly, Autumn and I went to the grocery store and then home and did some job searching and tested Holly's typing skillzzzz.

Good times, right now I am reading "Captivate" - I forget who writes it, but it's the second novel in the "Need" series. I dig it so far, pixies. Woot!

Anyway, I suppose I'm out. That's it for now, I will technically be back later today!

Peace!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment