Saturday, July 3, 2010

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Hi hello!

Not much happening yet today but I want to get this out of the way before I leave. I'm not sure the exact plan yet but I do know that we're Monroe bound and that at some point we are pitching a tent in Denise and Tony's back yard and drinking. It should be a pretty fantastic time.

I am being a slacker though, so far today I've only managed to take a shower and paint my nails. I haven't eaten, gotten dressed, or even made my bed. Which is not good. I definitely need to get those things done before Katelynn gets home from work anyway.

In other news last night I managed to finish John Green and David Levithan's "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" and I LOVED it. I don't want to give too much away because my only reader is Katelynn and I think she is in the middle of reading it right now. She'll love it, I know. Seriously though, John is the coolest dude ever. I don't even know how his coolness is legal. It's ridiculous. I would love to meet him again, and his awesome brother Hank too, of course.

But, as for now I will settle with drinking beer and having a good 4th of July weekend. I'll be back here tomorrow night folks. See you then!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment