Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SOLD!

Hi,

How's it going out there WORLD?

Today was basic, nothing out of the ordinary. A friend told me about this site called Posterous and I've been considering moving my blog over, but I'm not positive yet. We'll see how that goes. That very same friend also sold me on an iPad. I really, really, really want to have one. I have a giant need right now for a Kindle and a new laptop, and the iPad is basically both of those things. I'll have to wait a while though because they are WAY out of my price range. I may have to just suck it up and skip out on the Kindle part and just get a laptop.

Who knows how it's going to go. My future and everything in it is so up in the air right now that I probably don't need to make any concrete plans.

Anyway, I'm going to watch Criminal Minds with Katelynn and probably mess around with Auto Tunes on iTunes. Awesome.

See ya tomorrow!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment