Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keys.

Ayeeeeeee.

Here I am again on my ownnnnn like a drifter I was born to walk aloneee...

Nah, just kidding. I'm sitting at Grandma's with Autumn watching a Criminal Minds marathon and sorting through roommate applications. We have a few interviews set up for tomorrow because - we got the keys today!! Hurray!! Some people want to come on out and have a look to see if we're going to get along and if they like the townhome. It'll all work out in the end and I'm going to stop stressing about it.

I'm obviously in another slump where I don't want to blog, since I keep forgetting and when I do remember they're so short. It's horrible, but there's only five more months of bloggy goodness left! WOO! Good times!

I'll see ya tomorrow biatches - hopefully with a new roommate.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment