Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FAILED.....AGAIN!

Guys listen!

I am so ridiculously aware of my failure yesterday. I was gone all day running errands with Katelynn and her Grams and didn't get home until probably 8ish. Katelynn was planning on going to visit her cousin and go to the club for her birthday, but she ended up locking her keys in the car. LUCKILY getting AAA car insurance was on our errands list and they sent a tow truck drive to come unlock her door. By that time it was too late to go anywhere so we just stayed home with Holly, fucked up spark plugs, and sat in the hot tub for ever. It was pretty relaxing.

By the time I remembered to blog, I was getting out of the hot tub and the internet was down, and stayed down until like noon today. So yeah, I failed again. Good times.

Today there wasn't a lot going on. I cleaned for hours, listened to tons of crazy music and now I'm watching MTV.

I am such a winner.

A winner who will return tomorrow.

Adios!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment