Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Seems to be Becoming Routine...

Soooo...

I didn't blog yesterday, but I suppose at this point it doesn't even matter anymore. I was pretty busy and by the time I remembered it was 11:30pm and people were over and on the computer. So I just chucked it up as another loss.

Aside for my repeated utter failure yesterday was actually pretty great. I went and hung out with Angie for a while and visited with Jayden and Layna. When I got home I begged and pleaded for some human interaction and Chris caved. He showed up with his friend Robert and we watched a movie and they ate my family reunion cookies.

We all hung out, got in the hot tub, and hung out some more. I didn't sleep until at least 4:30am and woke up at 8am. AWESOME.

I did end up going to the family reunion after I picked up Hannah. I of course got lost of the way and drove around Allen Park for much longer than I wanted to.

Anyway, I'm home now, in my jammies, being emo and watching John Mayer on Fuse. I'm living the good life forrrr sure.

I'll be bizzack tomorrow. As long as I don't forget. HA!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment