Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kim

I figured I had better blog now.

We seem to have some pretty nasty weather coming our way so I better just get this out of the way in case of a power outage. I'm not really feeling up to it though, I'm nervous about possible tornadoes and also today is the one year mark since Kim passed away.

Needless to say it's been a pretty rough day. I've been tying to think of things that I could do to honor her memory but I've yet to come up with anything. Her family didn't have a funeral for her, or really even include my family in anything. I'm pretty sure she was cremated and brought back to West Virginia, so I don't have any grave site to visit. I don't know. It's just been rough on all of us and I'm trying to just let it go today. I have to babysit Autumn and one of her friends in a couple hours so it's probably best if I'm up to par for some 7 year old fun!

I'll be fine, I know today is just a taste of what's to come in two months. I can live with this, I can be free.

I will be back tomorrow.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment