Thursday, July 1, 2010

Accio Deathly Hallows!

The only thing I am excited about today is HARRY POTTER.

Seriously, I've been listening to Wizard Rock and watching the Deathly Hallows trailer so much lately it's ridiculous. I AM STOKED.

I kind of feel badly for Katelynn having to even live with me right now. I've gotten into a bad habit of muting her TV shows and making her listen to random Wrock songs. I'm such a nice friend, but I have a feeling she is kind of over it hahaha. Awesome.

As for the rest of the day I'm considering drinking some beers since Autumn won't be here in the morning and simply because it's Thursday and that's when the weekend starts. Hello Journey to Alcoholism!!

Man, I guess that's all I've got for you. I'll be right back here in less than 24 hours. Don't be too excited, I'm sure it'll be half assed. That is unless there's some crazy world disaster. Which in this day and age, is highly likely.

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment