Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gulf Coast

Guhhhhh!!!!

Am I really going to have to go over this AGAIN with you folks? Am I really seeing people say "Why is the American Government helping Haiti still when we should be having Save the Gulf concerts?"


People, shut the fuck up.

I understand that there is some crazy things going on in the Gulf Coast and that BP needs to get their shit together and stop polluting the water. I also understand that there are TONS of animals dying, and people losing their jobs, but there are NOT human beings losing their lives. No one is starving.

I am all for the idea of having concerts and raising money to save the gulf, but it doesn't mean that you have to bitch about Haiti......AGAIN.

Give it a rest you ignorant fucks. We should help whoever we want to. I want there to be help in the Gulf, but I also want there to be help in Haiti.

Whatever happened to wanting World Peace? Now you're all just acting selfish and annoying.

It's getting on my nerves.

See you tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment