Monday, June 14, 2010

Vote for Autumn - Dave Lamarand Photo Contest

Hello World!

Today I woke up from what I am pretty sure was a coma, did some laundry, watched True Blood and solicited people to vote for my niece in a photo contest. Which is what I'm going to do to you right now.

This contest is exclusively for Facebook users, so if you don't have a Facebook account and you are not open to getting one, you can stop reading now.

To vote for Autumn you need to go to Facebook.com type in "Dave Lamarand Photography" (also if you're my friend on Facebook you can just go to my wall and the link is there) and at the top of the page next to the name it will say LIKE - you need to click that button before you will be allowed to comment. Once you've clicked you can click on his photos and then on the album titled "Kid Contest Entries."

This is the photo that's in the contest:



All you need to do after that is post a comment on the picture. It doesn't really matter what you say, just make it clear that this is the photo you're voting for.

If you do this, there will be some kind of prize for you such as a smile, hug, or a lifetime supply of friendship. She's such a little camera ham and deserves to win this contest. Who doesn't like a free photo shoot?!

I hope you all vote, but I GUESS I understand if you don't. I guess.

All right, now I'm off to solicit more people to vote for her.

Have a happy day!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment