Monday, June 7, 2010

Nerves and Babies.

Today I got a call from the employer that I mentioned yesterday. We set up an interview for tomorrow morning, and I am FREAKING OUT.

I've never gone on an interview in my entire life, so I suppose we'll see how it goes. I just don't know what to say, or how to answer their questions. I guess I'm just going to be myself and try to relax.

In other news, my cousin Kelly had a baby yesterday! It's a girl, but they still haven't picked out a name. My Grams is really hoping that she'll name it Anna because of someone that she knew in her youth. Holly and I both promised that if she didn't the next girl we have will be an Anna. Here's a HUGE congratulations to Kelly and the new little babes.

For the rest of the night I guess I'll be making peanut butter cup cookies. I'm not really thrilled about it but Autumn is insistent that they get made tonight so she can bring them to school tomorrow. Woo...not.

I'll be back tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment