Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting Better

Aye, aye!

The only thing that I have on my mind today is Obama and his poker face. He's a gosh dang Lady Ga Ga song. I don't even know how to feel about it. I mean, everyone is so pissed off that he has "no emotions" but if the man showed his emotions everyone would still be pissed, saying that he's weak and spineless. No one is ever happy.

It's bullshit.

Anyway, today was eventful.

I woke up to Holly informing me that she was taking Autumn to the emergency room because she was vomiting and blood was coming up with it and out of her nose. So that was freaky, but I somehow managed to fall right back asleep.

When I woke up again Holly was not back yet but Katelynn was up. At about 2pm John came and picked me up and we met Holly at the hospital. They let Autumn go home at about 5pm after some shots and a Strep diagnosis.

She's feeling pretty much 100% now which is good but I'm starting not to feel so hot myself.

Anyway, after she got home I cooked her dinner, went to the store, and now I'm here chilling, finishing up the basement and waiting on Katelynn to get home so I can go back to sleep haha. It'll be awesome.

I'll be back again tomorrow folks. My mood seems to be getting better and better.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment