Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Promises, Promises

Hey,

So Today I woke up at 5:30am to make a trip to the hospital for some surgery (not for myself.) I didn't get out of there until about 10:30am but that's actually pretty quick for a hospital surgery trip. Plus I got to read Harry Potter again while I was there, which was a total treat for me! It's been so long!!

After I got home, I campaigned for Autumn's victory in the photo contest some more, watched Secret Life, and took a really long nap. Then I wen to Dimitir's to get some delicious food and watched some crazy movie where Nicole Kidman is a mail order bride. I don't even know how I would describe that movie besides FREAKING WEIRD.

Now that it's over I've been sort of wandering around the house straightening things out and moving it all around. I probably have a form of OCD today or something. Gah!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

I need to start watching the news more or paying attention to trending topics on Twitter at least because I have had NOTHING to talk about. It's horrible really.

I promise at least one day this week I will talk about something other than my day to day life. We'll get it rocking around here.

Wow, I am so lame.

I'll see you bitches tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment