Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yard Work

Here I am...

Just getting it over with again.

Today I slept in. I mean I REALLY slept in. My lazy ass didn't get out of bed until 11am. That is way too much sleeping for me.

After putzing around for a while Holly had Katelynn and I go to Pinners and pick up some hanging baskets and some flowers for the yard. Once that was over we came home and planted them, weeded, picked up garbage and just did general yard work. It sucked, it was definitely way too hot for all of that crap. I feel sorry for Holly because she was mowing the grass. Apparently our lawn mowing kid quit on us or something. Guh!

Now Katelynn is at her actual house doing laundry and gather clothes and stuff. We all have plans to go to The Token Lounge tonight to see a band with Angie K and company. It should be a good time.

For now I'm going to eat some pizza, think about taking a nap and then shower and get ready.

I hope no one else in the world was as miserable as we were today.

See you tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment