Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Same Old.

Yooooooo

So, Katelynn is still here.

We spent the day applying at different places again, shooting the shit and just relaxing through the storms.

She went to get in her car to go home and the gas peddle was being retarded again so she had her step dad come out and weld it. The only thin with that is that it has to sit over night. I am definitely not complaining, I love having her here. I can not WAIT for her to be my roommate. We're going on six days stuck with each other and we haven't even fought once. I am AMAZED.

Tomorrow I'm not really sure what's going on yet, but it probably won't be anything exciting.

Right now we all just got done eating massive amounts of ice cream and we're in the middle of watching a movie again. Good times.

I guess I'll be back tomorrow with my exciting life.

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment