Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Long and Farewell...

Yo, yo!

Today was generally pretty annoying. A lot of things happened that got on my nerves, but I'm over it now so all is well.

Autumn ended up staying home from school because she had a dress rehearsal for her dance recital on Saturday. So I three barrel curled her hair, and got her outfit on and stuff and her dad picked her up. By this point Hannah was getting ready for her 8th Grade Farewell Dance. Let me tell you, she looked GORGEOUS. I can't recall a time that she looked so beautiful. You don't have to take my word for it either, because I'll post pictures.

Aside from all that jazz, Katelynn's car is fixed, her interviews are going well and we're on the fast track to a new apartment. Woooo!!!!!

As for this weekend I'm not really sure what I have going on. I know I have Autumn's recital on Saturday morning and then my old bosses concert thing on Saturday night, but other than that, I have no idea.

But I won't keep you waiting anymore, with out further ado - check out this beautiful young lady.




Have a happy Thursday everyone!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment