Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Days

Hey,

Last night after I tried and failed to get a friend to come with me, Holly, Brad and I went out to those dinky little bars in Maybee. It was Maybee Day so instead of there being 5 people in the bars, there were about 10. Awesome.

It actually wasn't too bad though, I surprisingly had a really good time considering that my entire body was aching from the car accident.

We stayed there until close and then went back and went to sleep.

After waking up this morning Holly and I went home, ate hash browns and then went shopping. It was DREADFUL. We both felt horrible and probably should have just stayed home, but we made it through.

Ever since then we've kind of just been sleeping, eating and watching movies. Nothing exciting. Right now Forrest Gump is on and Holly is showering.

Man, I write exciting blogs. I don't even want to do this anymore. Everything has been going so good, but I am so sick of writing about things because it's not interesting to anyone but myself.

Ah, fuck it.

I'll still be back tomorrow, guh.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment