Monday, June 21, 2010

In The Land of Women

Yo, yo, yo!

I BELIEVE that my job interview went kind of awesome today. I'm almost 100% sure that I got the job. I was on my most charming behavior and it must have worked.

After that was over I came home and Katelynn had woken up so we went and waited two and a half hours to get her physical which kind of sucked, but was kind of fun. We talked about obnoxious subjects and laughed at lot.

Once that was over we came back to my house and cleaned. Katelynn is a master floor mopper, let me tell you. After the cleaning we went with Holly to take Hannah to her dad's house, did a little shopping and got some food.

Now we're just chilling in the living room about to watch a movie. Holly is watching a preview for a Jessica Beil movie and it makes me saad.

I'll be back tomorrow I guess even though I have ZERO drive to do any blogging lately.

See ya then,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment