Monday, April 12, 2010

Lactose Forgetfulness.

Guhhh!!!

Today, I applied for a job working in a kennel. I'm not entirely sure why I did that, but it sort of sounded fun, and I just had the urge to do it. I like dogs, I like Macie anyway.

After that, I made a pot of coffee, didn't drink a single drop of it, and drank a glass of milk instead. Biiiiiig mistake. I don't even know why I drank the previously mentioned glass of cow juice. I can't remember the last time I even THOUGHT about drinking milk. I don't drink it - ever. So it was about 10 minutes after that that I remembered my mild case of lactose intolerance. It wasn't pretty. I had to go get Autumn from church in the middle of my little, puke my brains out episode. It wasn't awesome, that's for sure. Luckily the nausea passed with in a couple of hours and as of right now, I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully it stays that way.

Tomorrow I had to go find cake pan shaped as a cross somewhere. Autumn is having her First Communion this Sunday and we're trying to get all the loose ends wrapped up for it - weird cross pan included. So if anyone knows where I'll be able to find one of those, please let me know. I don't want to go on a scavenger hunt.

Oh! Hannah is looking for a sweet band to do a project for school on. I'm trying to convince her to do Bright Eyes, but she seems to be resisting for some freak reason. So, if you know of cool bands, send them our way.

As for now, I'm done.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment