Wednesday, April 7, 2010

21 is Upon Me.

Welp, it's here.

I'm 21 - and no, I don't feel any different. I'm not sure if that was because I had my good friend Tabitha with me these last six months and I could go and do whatever I wanted, so I'm used to it? Who knows, but if today is any indication of what the next year of my life is going to look like, I should probably just do away with myself right now. I've been sneezing all day and my head is pounding. The headache I'm going to blame on the fact that my coffee pot has been broken since Sunday so I haven't had coffee all week. I'm addicted, and what do you do when you're having withdraws? Sleep through them. So that's what I did today, slept, and sneezed. Awesome

No, seriously though, I've gotten a lot of birthday wishes and I appreciate every one. I even appreciate the people who seem to have forgotten hahaha. I am going to make the best of the remainder of today. After Holly get's home we're taking Autumn to dance class and then Hannah to get her nose pierced. In there somewhere I have to go renew my license, which I'm not excited about. It makes me mad I have to spend $20 on my birthday to do something I don't want to do. After that we'll probably just lay low and sleep some more ;).

But once today is over that means ONLY ONE MORE DAY UNTIL OPENING DAY!!!!!! HURRAY!!!

I can't wait!!

I'll see ya'll tomorrow!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment