Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is This Day Over Yet?

Gahhhhhhhhhhh!

I just have to get through this post and my day can be done. It's been the longest day that I can remember for sometime now. I got up and went into the office this morning, of course everyone was in a pissy mood so they all got on my nerves. In the middle of that I managed to take Angie grocery shopping, and work on some filing, both sucked equally.

After the office we headed to Monroe to try and get Hannah's nose pierced again, with no luck. Apparently they're pretty strict on the whole "You must be 16" law. Whatever. Once that was done we headed over to Brad's, hung out with him and his kids, had dinner, and I failed epically at Guitar Hero. But that's nothing new.

So now here I am, with a pounding headache from his big ass TV in his small living room, and I just want to sleep. So that's what I'm going to do.

Goodnight peeps,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment