Monday, April 26, 2010

I Won't Forget to Put Roses on Your Grave

Welp,

Today has been, once again, uneventful. I can't even think of anything even mildly interesting that's been happening in the world that I would even want to talk about. Um, Brett Michael's head is hemorrhaging, so I guess we should probably send good thoughts and prayers to him in hopes that he pulls through it all with lo lasting effects. I'm definitely not a fan, but he seems like an all right guy, and no one deserves to get injured and stay injured.

Other than wishing Mr. Michael's well, I chatted to my brother today. He called because I messaged him telling him about a dream I had. We got to talking about the Memorial Day Party and tubing on the Rifle River again, which I hate talking about because it makes me way too excited and anxious. Once I hung up the phone with him, I went to check the mail and found dead flowers in the mailbox. There was no note, so I don't know who was the culprit, but I do hope they sent them in hopes if reminding me of The Rolling Stones. If not, then they totally suck.

For now, I'm going to go and see what everyone else has going on in the house and try to wind down the day.

I'll be back tomorrow, of course.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment