Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wahh

Hey aye, aye!

Today has been absolutely beautiful. Holly, Autumn and myself went to breakfast at The Stony Cony this morning, then came home and did work and stuff outside until about an hour ago. So there really isn't much going on with me.

I kind of just want to go to sleep, there doesn't seem like much else to do today. I'm kind of dreading the week ahead of me, I don't have ANYTHING going on at all so I don't really know what I'm going to do with myself. It's making me oddly nervous and irritable. I'm so sick of not doing anything, I wish I could bring all the good people out of Monroe and plant them into my neighborhood hah. I'm in a whiny mood, and no one wants to read a blog about nothing but whines, unfortunately that's probably all I have today. So I'm going to keep it short, and end it now.

I'll see you tomorrow.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment