Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nearly There..

This post makes 90 days. If I were temping for a job, today I'd be hired in. I feel kind of accomplished and proud of myself. One of my niece's friends came over here yesterday and said "Aunt Faith, I'm thinking about starting a blog." All that I said to her was that it takes a lot of dedication if you want to do it right. Even I am not fully dedicated yet, there are days when I completely half ass the blog. Quite a few of them actually. I hope that she does start blogging though, it's really therapeutic and I know that it could help her as long as she devotes some time to it.

Anyway, enough of that. Tomorrow, I turn 21. It's so weird how all through out my teenage years I longed for this birthday. I seriously couldn't even wait, I wanted to be able to buy alcohol and go out whenever I wanted. Now it's here, and I really couldn't care less. I'm not going out at midnight like I always thought I would, and I'm really just not excited. The only thing that makes me happy is Tiger's Home Opener on Friday, and I'd be excited about that, birthday or no birthday.

So here's to another year, 21 have passed and I hope to at LEAST triple that. I need to triple it. If so little has happened in the past years, I know I need a lot of time to make up for it and get the things done that I need to get done. It's time to start living, I'm going to start 21 out right, healthy, happy.

Wish me luck..
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment