Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Communion

All right,

So today has officially been the longest day of the year so far. I woke up at 6:30am to get ready for church, and Autumn's First Communion. I cried, of course. I don't know what it is with me and these girls but any time they make even the smallest accomplishment. Anyway, after that we came home and got the breakfast buffet going, and it went off without a hitch. By 11:30am Hannah and I were snuggled up on the couch and we both passed out. I woke up about 1:30 to see people putting together the trampoline. The kids were pretty excited about it, so hopefully it makes a nice addition to the yard this summer. Once that was over we kind of just fluttered around the house cleaning up and doing random things. I finished a book I was reading and now I'm feeling kind of lost as to what to do with myself. I know it doesn't seem like much happened, but it all went by SO slowly. I seriously can't believe it's only 9 o' clock.

I'll probably call it a night here shortly because my mid day nap didn't do me justice. I'm such a tired person lately. Hopefully if I sleep enough tonight, I can get it out of my system and make tomorrow a productive day. I'll get around to posting pictures from today eventually, the camera isn't in my direct vision and I'm too lazy to go look for it.

So, I guess that's about it. I hope everyone had a fantastic Sunday, and as always, I'll see ya tomorrow.

Faith

"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment