Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grammy's and Earthquakes.

Hey Folks!

Today has been another one of those obviously long day. I did about 46 loads of laundry, two of which I am still not done with, took Autumn to dance, got bitched out by the evil dance studio owner because of something that is CLEARLY not my fault, visited my Grammy and Aunt Kathy, was late picking Autumn up from dace, came home, made dinner, and now I'm just waiting to go pick up Hannah from church. Run on sentences FTW.

Weird part is Grammy was making weirdo jokes about her name already being on her headstone, and that we should just cremate her and dump her in the grave. I don't really even know what she was talking about, it was strange.

You know what though, EARTHQUAKES. WHAT THE FUCK? In case you are in the Land of Oz and didn't hear, China had themselves a pretty sever earthquake today. I just don't get it, what goes on with all this crap? We are only four months into 2010 and already we've had more deaths via earthquakes than they did in 2004 when The Indian Ocean earthquakes happened, you remember, with the Sri Lanka tsunami and all. That is INSANE. Those earthquakes happened at the end of the year too, so I mean, it's a pretty magnificent number. It's starting to freak me out a little bit. What do you guys think? Is the world ending in 2012? Nahh.

Anyway, I'm about to be late, Canton, here I come!

See ya tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment