Tuesday, April 20, 2010

420

It's 4/20 - National Day for Stoners Everywhere. I know I shouldn't be aggravated about it considering I used to smoke and go to Hash Bash, the whole sha-bang. I just don't get it anymore though. I never really liked it so I don't see any fun in frying your brain, or watching other people fry theirs. I know that it effects people differently but it's still irritating to sit there and watch someone fry out and act like a zombie for the next three hours of life. There is so much more you could be doing with the day than toking up and acting like an idiot.

That's just my opinion though, if you want to smoke and waste your time and money, then there isn't anything I can stay to stop you. I just know how much time is wasted because of it. I had a lot of fun when I was a teenager, and I understand teenagers wanting to try it every now and then, but it's a WASTE. Look where I am right now, it's not any place that I imagined myself when I was younger, and I blame that on my wasted time. There's not any reason to cloud your brain, and muffle out the world. It's a beautiful place we're living it, so don't drown it out.

You know, I can deal with teenagers smoking, I really can. As long as they're not doing it 24/7, then whatever. They're young, they're rebellious, and they're definitely going to do what they want. What I don't understand is the adults who smoke every single day like their lives depend on it. Isn't weed suppose to be the drug that won't leave you with an addiction? Shouldn't they be able to carry on with their lives and leave the highness of their teenage years behind them? I did, I just don't understand people who don't. I think maybe I don't understand addictions period. If you have the will power and the drive to stop, then you can stop. Trust me.

If you're going to indulge in a smoky treat today, please be responsible. Stay off the roads and out of the public eye, for your sake, and everyone else's.

Please.

Have a happy day,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment