Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy Days

Today has been a long day.

I actually got to sleep in a bit later than normal though, so that was a plus. But once I was up it was go, go, go. We had a lot of things to get done before Autumn's First Communion tomorrow so there was so time to stop. The only really good things about the day was when I went to my Grammy's to pick up Autumn. Hannah and I got to spend some time with her and laugh about chicken and roast beef sandwiches. She's a hoot. After that I stopped at The BK Lounge because Hannah insisted on the previously mentioned chicken sandwich and I ran into an old friend who just got back into town. It was really good to see him, and hopefully we can get together again soon.

After all the running around was done I came home and we all started cooking. Holly whipped up some egg salad and a giant, entire gallon of milk batch of sausage gravy to put in the crock pot tomorrow. After Autumn's communion, we're doing the traditional breakfast buffet thing. The only bad thing about that is ALL the crazy cooking and work we have to do. It'll be worth it. I took some pictures of the awesome cupcakes that we made but I'm not going to post them until tomorrow. BE EXCITED!

For now, I have to go straighten out my nappy hair and then hopefully go to sleep. See ya tomorrow!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment