Saturday, April 3, 2010

Party Day!

Wooooo!

Today is the big day! Unfortunately I am already irritated, surprised? I've got to get my irritability in check or something. I think it might just be the morning time that's been ticking me off. Especially when I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am and when seven year olds and fat ass dogs run around the down stairs it sounds like a stampede when you're sleeping in the basement. ANNOYING.

On the plus side, I'm definitely in the mood to watch some drunk people, so I hope everyone gets wasted today. It should be a GREAT time. Especially if Mandy Pannies shows up with 47 bottles of wine in tow. Awesome. I'm excited to see my friends, since it has been forever and a day since I've hung out with anyone not 10 years older or younger than me.

Anyway, I have a lot to do before we head to Monroeville, so I hope to see everyone in a few hours, and if I don't....well, you obviously suck.

Adios!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment