Sunday, April 25, 2010

45

Let's see here, I have spend 45 of the last 48 hours ALONE.


I am absolutely developing Cabin Fever. I've done the weirdest shit this weekend, I randomly called someone and cussed at them, I locked my dog outside in the rain, I've slammed cabinets, I slept for 14 hours straight, I've drank two pots of coffee, killed off my Sim of Prince Harry and made a Sim of John Green, who actually is an awesome writer, (though he is way more rich than John Green,) and I started chatting to people I'm not even friends with on Facebook.

I am losing my fucking mind. See, I'm cussing like a sailor. I don't cuss like that, it makes you looks stupid. I'm sure I look stupid, but honestly it doesn't even matter.

I am going to sit here and listen to Bright Eyes and blow up people's Formspring pages until someone finally comes home to save me from myself. That seems pretty normal, Bright Eyes, Formspring. I can do this.

I CAN DO THIS.

So yeah, should anyone want to come visit and make sure I haven't started pulling my hair out or something, that would be acceptable.

If not, I'll be back tomorrow just like the sun.

Wow, I'm such a lame ass. "Just like the sun?"

Whatever,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment