Sunday, April 4, 2010

Epic Failure

Hey hey,

So much has been going on today and yesterday that blogging has once again slipped my mind for a while. I would be a lying fool if I said my party went off without a hitch. I'm not sure if it's failure was due to the weather, or the fact that I don't have friends anymore. A lot of people said they were going to show up, and not a lot did. I only had like two people show up who didn't classify as family - and one of them I didn't even invite. It was just weird. Last year we had so many people there but that was probably largely due the fact that there was a keg and I had only recently moved away from Monroe. It's whatever though, I'm not even worried about it. I had a good time with the few friends who did show up, so I'm not complaining.

This morning I woke up and got to listen to Denise and Tony bitch at each other for a while, which was humorous as always. I swear they don't even need to get married, they're already like an old married couple. Tony made me some weak ass coffee, and I helped Denise make deviled eggs. After that they scooted out to K Mart so I went next door to hang out with Ollie and his family before he took me home on his way to work. When I got home Angie and her family were here and Holly was cooking Easter Dinner. Hannah and I went to the store and like the most awesome niece that she is, she bought me Starbucks for my birthday. That definitely made up for the horrible coffee Tony made. Once we got back we ate dinner, walked the trail and forced Holly to actually throw away the clothes we put in her throw away pile. Now, we're kind of all just chilling.

I think tomorrow will be good, the weather should be fairly nice, so I'm thinking about finding some fun, outdoorsy spot to watch the first Tiger's game of the season. I can NOT wait. I'm so freaking excited, I don't even know how to explain it. What is not exciting is the fact that it's not only going to storm Wednesday and put a damper on my actual birthday, but it's going to rain Friday and put a damper on the Tiger's Home Opener and my birthday celebrations. Sucks!

Anyway, I'm going to try and wind down for the day and hopefully get a good night's rest. I'll see ya tomorrow.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment