Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Ollie!

Dude.


Today has been soooo long. I didn't get to sleep last night until like 3am, and then woke up at 7:30am and went into the office. I putzied around there for a while doing notices and trying not to make fun of maintenance men before I went to Kroger to do some shopping for the party tomorrow. Which, brings me to the most important issue of the day: My brother Ollie's 31st birthday.

Now, I love all of my brother's, but Ollie is the one who could probably never get mad at me, and has always been there whenever I needed anything. He's usually there when I even want something. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with family members like I do, but I don't think there is much anyone else could ask for. Ollie is the truest, most genuine man that I know. Not only has he always been the best brother there is, he's a terrific husband, and a loving, nurturing father to two awesome boys. Plus, he has he lets me share his birthday glory every year, so really what's not to like?

I have so much to thank him for. From the way he ALWAYS insist on opening my car hood whenever I'm in town, to how he always ask if I need anything at least once, even if he doesn't have anything to give. There isn't another guy on this earth that I would trust the way that I trust him. I sincerely hope that my future husband is even half the man that he is.

Happy Birthday Bro Man. You deserve it.



I'll be back early tomorrow before the party! Be sure to be there!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment