Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bored

I'm just going to get this over with while I'm waiting for my day to move in a different direction.

I've literally spend the last 24 hours with no human contact and minimal interaction. As you might imagine, I was about ready to pull my hair out. Luckily people started showing up, and I have my sister here and the neighborhood boy outside mowing the grass.

Tonight could go in a variety of different ways, I know I am personally rooting for one particular outcome, but it probably won't happen, because the cookie just crumbles that way.

As for now I'm just waiting for neighborhood boy Matt to be done mowing the grass so I can thank him, pay him and send him on his way. Then I'm going to get in the shower and see which way the night turns out.

Hopefully I have some fun things to spill tomorrow, don't get your hopes up though.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment