Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss McP!

WOOOOOOOOO!

Last night was Miss McP's 34th birthday and I drank myself sober. I do not know how this happened but I drank 10 or 11 beers and probably could have safely driven myself home (though I didn't, no worries.)

Like I mentioned yesterday we started the night off with a Pure Romance party and once that was over we just hung out, ate lots of food and drank lots of beer (unless your name was Mandy then you drank 56 bottles of Merlot.) Of course it was up to Holly to make it a dance party, so the dirty dancing happened once Poker Face was played 84 times in a row. All in all I think it was pretty successful as far as 34th birthdays go. No worries, I have photos for you.







Today I haven't gotten too much accomplished. There is lots of laundry being done (and not the good kind) and I'm about to go to Borders with my Aunt Kathy. Tonight Katelynn and Hilary are coming up and we're going to go see Dear John. I tried to convince them to drink some wine with me but apparently there are people in the world who don't like wine. So, they put a damper on my Journey to Alcoholism, at least for tonight anyway.

But yeah, Aunt K is about to be here so I better wrap this up. Don't worry, I didn't forget about this:



Have a happy Saturday Darlings!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment